Save Hours By Using Proven Exercise Replacements That Suit You
This cheat sheet was created with over 5 decades of certified training experience. Find exercises that work no matter what equipment you have access to or what your training level is.
So you have an amazing workout plan to follow.
You know it will make you stronger and help you to burn fat.
But your niggling back injury doesn’t let you do heavy back squats anymore.
You also don’t have access to a leg press machine so the alternative the program recommends is useless.
Then the cable machine face pulls in workout two won’t work as you can’t possibly fit a cable machine into your garage gym.
You realize you need to find a way to rethink half the program after you try out the program for 2 weeks. But you don’t know where to start or how you’ll find the time to get this done.
I’ve got a simple, but brilliant cheat sheet to help you do just that.
Here’s What This is All About
I had just built my home gym.
And I went through the exact problems I just mentioned.
So what did I do?
I “Googled” ‘leg extension alternatives’ of course!
What I found was a bunch of generic leg exercises. They hadn’t been thought through and some of them even mainly targeted the calf muscles.
So I hit up a friend who’s a personal trainer.
At first, he laughed that I was replacing a leg extension with cycling my legs in the air (as recommended by one article). Then he suggested…
“Why don’t we just create some real exercise alternatives?“
- 💪 Exercises that target the exact same part of the muscle. Not just the generic muscle group.
- 🏃♀️ Exercises that use the same plane of motion and movement pattern. i.e. a leg press is not a good replacement for a leg extension…
- 🏋️ Exercises that involve little to no equipment so people can do them from home or anywhere as they travel.
- ✅ Exercise alternatives that you can trust.
So that’s what we did for leg extension alternatives. And we turned it into an article with text instructions, videos, and images. It also explained the thinking behind each of these alternatives.
52 articles later we had created an ultimate resource for anyone who wants to find an alternative for almost any exercise.
This Cheat Sheet Saves So Much Time
But we didn’t stop there.
Here’s what we’ve also included:
- ⏰ Put all 52 exercises in one document with all the alternatives directly beneath them to save you time from needing to reading dozens of articles to get the exercises.
- 🦵 Categorized each exercise into the main muscle group being used so you can quickly find dozens of exercises for any muscle group you want to focus on.
- 📋 Sorted them in order of priority so the first alternative is the closest replacement to the original exercise to take the guesswork out for you.
- 🌎 Included exercise alternatives that either use body weight or very minimal equipment (such as resistance bands) for each exercise so you can still do your workouts anywhere in the world no matter what you have access to.
The Personal Trainers Who Designed The Exercise Alternatives…
Meet Steve Hoyles.
He is the friend I asked to help me figure out a good replacement for leg extensions.
Steve has over 2 decades of experience helping people 1-on-1 as a certified personal trainer. He’s compiled this experience to produce this program.
He owns his own 80,000-square-foot commercial gym called My Gym just outside of Machester in England. He continues to train clients and help hundreds of people get into better shape every month.
His programs have been used all over the world and he’s been featured in Men’s Health as well as dozens of other places.
Meet Steve Theunissen
Steve has been a certified personal trainer for over 30 years.
He was the first official qualified PT in New Zealand in 1987.
He’s trained thousands of clients over the years and many of them have their own home gym. Or they use Steve’s home gym.
Simply put they often have a lack of equipment to use.
So he has used this hands-on experience to find the best exercise alternatives for dozens of exercises. The ones that get results and most people are able to do no matter what their lifting background.
It’s their expertise that makes this cheat sheet so valuable.
Real People This Cheat Sheet Has Helped
I couldn’t do heavy squats due to my dodgey knee. I’ve used 2 alternatives and I don’t think I’ll go back to squats anyway now!Andre A
I Googled leg press alternatives and was so relieved to finally find genuine exercises to replace it without needing a machine!Danielle F
This is what I use everytime I travel. Having the exercises with minimal equipment is super handy.Miles B
I Want to Make This a Steal…
Normally this cheat sheet sells for $52 ($1 for each exercise alternative).
In fact, if you were to head over to our website and check out the shop page you would see this sells for $52 to everyone else.
It’s costed thousands of dollars to make.
Each article takes multiple hours to create and the certified personal trainers charge $50 an hour on average.
It should really sell for much more than $52.
But I wanted to give you the chance to get your hands on it at a significant discount, today.
Because you have just joined the Strong Home Gym family I want to make this a no-brainer for you…
On this page only (it actually is this page only), you can save dozens of hours from fretting about exercises you can replace quickly and easily with any equipment you have available.
For only $5.
That’s a 90% discount!
You Have Zero Risks
Your Purchase is Backed by My 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
The fitness industry has a bad rap because of a few bad actors (there are literally some bad actors pretending to be someone they’re not!)
I’ve wasted more money than I care to admit on fitness “gurus” courses.
Usually long videos of some guy blabbing without any real substance.
It’s annoying, to say the least…
I get it…
And this is why I’ve decided to give you a 30-day moneyback guarantee no questions asked with this cheat sheet.
Simply email me within 30 days of purchase and ask for a refund and you’ll get it.
I really do want to make fitness as accessible for everyone and I truly believe this cheat sheet does exactly that.
- Get ready to save time on all future workout programs.
- Make sure you always have an arsenal of exercises you can use for the rest of your life.
- Never miss a workout when you travel again because you don’t have access to your normal gym.
Click the link below and get it sent to you, ASAP!
Before this deal disappears and the price goes up forever…